Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Q1: How to do when ZN62 does not respond?
- Press and hold the POWER and RESET button (at the back of ZN62) for approximately 4 seconds and ZN62 will reboot.
Q2: Why cannot connect to ZN62?
- Maybe ZN62 is turned off: Turn it on again;
- Maybe ZN62 has error or has no response: Please see Q1 to reboot ZN62;
- If ZN62 orange LED is on: The smartphone has not enabled Wi-Fi to connect to your ZN62. OR, the smartphone has connected to another Wi-Fi device;
- If ZN62 green LED is on: The router password stored on ZN62 is wrong. Please see Q3 to restore ZN62 to factory default. OR, the router is not on. Please do not use special characters such as “#\” in the router SSID name and password and choose WPA or WPA2 for the encryption;
- If ZN62 green LED is flashing: The router is not connecting to the Internet, please check Internet connection. OR, the network speed is too slow. It is better if the upload speed is at least 10Mbp. OR, the router blocks video streaming, please use another router. OR, the 3G/4G/Wi-Fi speed is too slow, please change the resolution in Live view setting to QVGA to try. OR, network is busy at that moment, please try again later;
- If ZN62 red LED is flashing: The battery level is low, please charge ZN62;
- Maybe the app has error: Please close the app or force to stop the app on the smartphone and run the app again.
Q3: How to reset to factory default?
- While ZN62 is powered on, press and hold the MODE key (at the back of ZN62) until the orange status LED is on. Delete the cam from the app and repeat step 3 to install again.
Q4: Can ZN62 be connected by more than 1 smartphone?
- Yes, but the video may not be smooth.
Q5: How far is the wireless operation range?
- In open area, operation range is about 150 meters
Q6: What is the recorded file format and size?
- Video format: MP4 Size: HD(1280x720p) Approximate 1GB / hour
- Image format: JPG Size: HD(1280x720p) Approximate 250KB / file
Q7: Why is there no push notification?
- 1. iPhone / iPad: There is push notification only when the ZN62 and smartphone are connecting to the Internet.
- 2. Andriod: There is push notification only when the app is running currently or running in the background. If the app is killed, there will be no push notification.
Q8: Why is there no recording on ZN62?
- The ZN62 is not turned on;
- OR, there is no microSD card / card is full / card is damaged, please use another formatted microSD card.
Q9: Why the status LED is always red?
- Maybe there is no microSD card / card is full / card is damaged, please use another formatted microSD card;
- Maybe the hardware is defective / battery is dead: please return the defective unit to our office for maintenance.
Q10: Why does ZN62 change to AP mode automatically?
- ZN62 will return to AP mode automatically if it cannot connect to the router for a long time.
Q11: Why is the streaming video not smooth?
- Maybe the network speed is too slow. It is better if the upload speed is at least 10Mbp. OR, the 3G/4G/Wi-Fi speed is too slow, please change the resolution in Live view setting to QVGA to try.
Q12: How to play recorded videos on PC?
- Please download Real Player.
Q13: Why cannot delete cam on iPhone / iPad?
- The cam can only be deleted when both ZN62 and the smartphone are connecting to the Internet.
Q14: How many cameras can be added in the app on smartphone?
Q15: Why the PC cannot read the SD card?
- Please make sure ZN62 is turned off before connecting ZN62 to your computer.
Tips of Use
1. If you cannot connect ZN62 for a long time, please reboot the ZN62 and the router and close the Attez app or force to stop the app and run the app again.
2. Optimal operating temperature is 32°F to 113°F (0°C to 45°C). ZN62 cannot be exposed directly under sunlight.
3. If the file size is larger than 5MB, it can only be downloaded via Wi-Fi.
4. Scheduled recording is 24 hour per cycle.
5. The resolution of recorded video is always 1280 x 720.
6. Please change the ZN62 password for better security. Password is case-sensitive.
7. ZN62 can connect to the Internet through smartphone Wi-Fi hotspot so that you can stream video anywhere.
8. Please use a FAT32-formatted microSD (TF) card. For details, please visit Support -> Knowledge Base.
9. Do not put the camera close to the smartphone in order to reduce interference.